Donate to Positive East
We rely entirely on grants and donations to survive. The number of people living with HIV is at an all time high so the demand for our services has never been greater.
- £10 is the cost of a food parcel. Every month we give increasing numbers of individuals and families a parcel of food because they live in poverty
- £15 is what it costs us to do a HIV test. We take the opportunity to offer support to help change any behaviour that might put someone at risk of HIV or STI’s. A lifetime of HIV treatment costs over £500,000.
- £20 covers the cost of running our advice line for an hour.
- £29 pays for one person to attend a recently diagnosed course where they receive 30 hours of practical information and advice. This helps them deal with the impact of an HIV diagnosis and to learn more about living well.
Create an In memory page on JustGiving:
Raising money in someone's memory is a special way to celebrate their life.
You can create an in memory page on JustGiving, where you can tell the story of the person you're remembering (using words, photos and video) and explain why you're raising money in their memory.
Your friends and family can give to your page easily, safely and securely, wherever they, whenever they want to. Together you can create a lasting tribute in memory of your loved one.
How you can donate:
- Donate online now:
Just Giving is a simple, fast and secure way to donate to Positive East.
- Donate by text:
Send a text to 70070. Include the code 'HIVP05' followed by a space then the amount you want to donate, up to £10 (for example HIVP05 £10).
Our text donation service is provided by JustGiving.Standard text charges may apply.
- Donate by post:
To donate by post send a cheque payable to ‘Positive East’ to:
Positive East, Fundraising Department
159 Mile End Road
London E1 4AQ
- Donate through your bank:
Set up a standing order. Just download and complete the attached form and give it to your bank.
Make your donation go further with Gift Aid
Gift Aid means that for every £1 you give, Positive East can usually claim an extra 25p from HM Revenue & Customs. So £10 becomes £12.50 at no extra cost to you.
If you donate online or by text please choose the Gift Aid option. For post, phone and bank donations complete the Positive East Gift Aid Declaration form and return it to us.