We are London’s leading community-based HIV charity, providing better futures for people living with HIV or affected by HIV
Find out about our free and confidential advice, support and workshop courses - find out how we may be able to help
We do instant HIV tests in more places than anyone else
We wouldn't exist without donations and volunteers. Find out how you can help
Kitchen volunteer support at our Stepney Green office
Our café, 'Positive Eats' offers healthy and nutritious meals is looking for kitchen assistants to support the manager, with a range of activities, including:
- The preparation of cold food, hot food and drinks served during the lunch
- Setting up the buffet and the seating area
- Ensuring the buffet is refilled as needed during the lunch
- Helping with the serving when needed
- Helping with preparing and cleaning up the seating and kitchen areas
No previous experience is required but you need an excellent attention to detail, with a keen interest in food and takes pride in making and serving tasty healthy meals.
To find out more about our volunteering opportunities, simply complete the contact form and we’ll get back to you.