Pride in medicine – LGBTQ+ Health Day
June 29 @ 12:30 pm - 7:30 pm
On the 50th anniversary of the Pride movement, we’ll be joining the inaugural RSM ‘Pride in medicine’ event along with a multidisciplinary faculty of engaged experts who will discuss the topics and recognise the best forms of support and current guidance for health professionals. Come and find us to chat about everything around HIV and sexual health!
It’s going to be a fantastic event and we are looking forward to attending and learning about:
- Trans – what a general doctor might reasonably know
- Growing up LGBT+ in the UK
- “Unnatural” reproduction
- Strategies for addressing LGBT healthcare inequalities
- BMA President Dinesh Bhugra speaking on mental health
- The range of health matters and topics that impact today’s LGBTQ+ community.
You can find more information about the event by clicking here.