Our Health & Wellbeing programme is here to help you live well with HIV
There’s more to us than just helping with your ‘day-to-day’ advice and support concerns. We can also help with a wider range of both practical and holistic services that can improve or positively contribute towards your overall wellbeing.
Most of our courses and activities are located at our main office in Stepney Green.
Health and Wellbeing
Our Health & Wellbeing services include educational workshops on topics as varied as CV writing to strutting, nutrition to assertiveness skills, and much much more! Alongside these workshops, our Health & Wellbeing services also include complementary therapies such as acupuncture and body massage, along with regular classes like yoga and Spanish language leaning. This holistic offer of a variety of services, are all designed to inform and support you to improve your wellbeing right now, but also to develop self-management skills to take care of your wellbeing for the future too.
In addition to these services, our Health & Wellbeing programme includes access to a fully equipped gym, as well as computers, printers and wifi. The Positive Eats Cafe is available to all service users, offering delicious and nutritious low-cost lunches from 1pm – 2pm, Monday – Friday.
Here is an overview of our Health & Wellbeing Services:
- Educational workshops
- Ongoing classes (such as yoga and language learning)
- Complementary therapies
- Positive Eats Café
- Monthly Health & Wellbeing newsletter
… And there’s more …
- Need help with your English? Want to improve your reading and writing skills? Our ESOL course (English for Speakers of Other Languages) will help you improve your skills for work, for studies – for life
- Don’t forget about our support groups! We have a number of support groups, which not only give you an opportunity to get updates on the issues which affect you on a day-to-day basis, but also allows you to meet up with friends and socialise
For a complete listing of our Health & Wellbeing events, please check our calendar of events and activities. The same information is also regularly emailed to all clients in the form of our Health & Wellbeing Newsletter.
* If you are unable to receive emails from Positive East, or have limited access to the Internet, you can pick up a printed copy of the Health & Wellbeing newsletter from Reception
Live well with HIV
Want more information about our Health & Wellbeing programme? Complete the form below and one of our team will get in touch with you. You can also contact us at 020 7791 2855.