Our Peer Support Programme is here to help you live well with HIV
We offer both peer support and opportunities to become a peer mentor
Experience of living with HIV? Become a Peer Mentor!
We’re always looking for new Peer Mentor volunteers to join our Peer Support Programme. We offer plenty of training for all our new peer support mentors.
As well as our general peer support activities, we are also seeking volunteer peer supporters for sessions in one of our East London Hospital clinics for one half day a week, and an IT-knowledgeable person to support out on Line Peer Support project.
If you’re in need of Peer Support, our Peer Mentor’s can:
- Be a positive role model
- Listen to your concerns and understand them
- Help you to navigate the health care system
- Answer some of your questions
- Link you to resources in the community
- Share their own life experience of living with HIV
- Suggest ways to better manage some of the challenges that living with HIV can present
If you feel our Peer Support programme would be right for you. Please contact Antonio or by filling out the right hand side of the page.
Would you like to know more about our STI screening service, or receive free condoms? Click here for more info.
Whether you want to be a mentor or find a peer to talk to, we can help. Please complete the form or contact us at 020 7791 2855.