We are here to support you
Peer Mentors can:
- Be a positive role model
- Listen to your concerns and understand them
- Help you to navigate the health care system
- Answer some of your questions
- Link you to resources in the community
- Share their own life experience of living with HIV
- Suggest ways to better manage some of the challenges that living with HIV can present
Experience of living with HIV? Be a peer supporter!
We run monthly training sessions for new peer support mentors.
As well as our general peer support activities, we are also seeking volunteer peer supporters for sessions in one of our East London Hospital clinics for one half day a week, and an IT-knowledgeable person to support out on Line Peer Support project.
If you would like more information about our Peer Support programme pleased contact Antonio. Antonio.email@example.com or by calling 020 7791 9314.
Whether you want to be a mentor or find a peer to talk to, we can help. Please complete the form or contact us at 020 7791 2855.