Take Action. Lace Up.
Join us on Sat 1st December – the 30th anniversary of World AIDS Day – for the UK’s largest HIV community fundraising event!
Hosted by Positive East, the World AIDS Day Red Run celebrates its 9th year in Victoria Park, East London, bringing together 30 HIV charities to raise awareness and build support for the HIV sector!
New for this year:
– New and improved logistics
– Bigger Red Run Village to include a pop – up AIDS Memorial, HIV poster exhibition and HIV charity information stalls
– Entertainment area powered by Eagle London with DJs
– Iconic girl drag band Denim. will be this year’s official Mistresses of Ceremonies and introduce guest performers and speakers
– 4 panels of the UK AIDS Memorial will be on display
– and more TBC!
We hope to see you at the UK’s largest World AIDS Day community event. For more information, please contact Alex Foott at firstname.lastname@example.org