- This event has passed.
Bee Live: African Men’s Sexual Health
June 26, 2021 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
This month’s edition of Bee Live will be hosted by Badru and he’ll be joined by a couple of guest speakers to discuss African Men’s Sexual Health, exploring issues such as:
• Why African men are diagnosed late. What are the barriers?
• The challenges faced by African men when communicating about their sexual health needs.
• What can be done to educate and involve African men in better managing their sexual health?
The guest panel of speakers will include:
– Dr. Edwin Mapara – Sexual Health Consultant, writer and lecturer at London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
– Takudzwa Mukiwa – Head of Social Marketing at Terrence Higgins Trust, former Lead on HIV Prevention England project
For any questions about this event, please contact Badru: firstname.lastname@example.org